Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek lies in the eastern region of Nepal having relatively undisturbed by traversing upstream alongside the ranging Tama Koshi River through lush tropical forest and quaint lower hill villages of Brahmin and Chettri and densely populated Sherpa community in the upper parts of this region. Tashi Laptsa Pass is one of the adventure points of this trekking, which follows Tamakoshi River on the way to Simigaon adds more thrills to trek to go to Namche Bazaar of Everest region is an adventure of its own kind. The Glacier Lake "Tsho Rolpa" offers the experience of lifetime, which is very attractive but straight forward snow peak with a well-defined north by northwest ridge rising from the relatively flat, crevassed glacier astride the Tashi-Laptsa. To the west of the ridge the face forms a uniform snow slope broken by crevasses and small sears rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambu Glacier. The face above the Drolambu glacier is very attractive and obviously has a great deal of potential.
Highlight Overviews of Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek
- Embark the high Himalayas’ stunning view, such as Gauri Shankar, Everest, Lhotse and more
- Least visited the trekking region, explore the Glacier Lake of Tso Rolpa.
- Diverse landscapes, really admirable and quite a contrast second part of the trek.
- Crossing over 5,700m Tashi Lapcha Pass, hidden Rolwaling Valley and Monasteries.
- Rolwaling Himal is rich with plants, bird species and wildlife such as red panda, black bears and leopard-cat while it has no formal protected area.
- The Buddhist culture in the Khumbu though Rolwaling Himal, offers an opportunity to learn how Hinduism, Buddhism and Shamanism have blended over time.