Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is a trip to Nepal's ethnic group Sherpas' homeland, the highest peak, Mt. Everest (8,848 m), and the longest glacier, the Khumbu glacier. Because of the unparalleled opportunity for UNESCO cultural sightseeing into the scenic Sherpa homeland of the Khumbu Valley, it is one of the world's grandest treks. Everest Luxury Trek is the finest local luxury lodge and experiences the typical Himalayan lifestyle as well as the magnificent scenery of the four highest peaks in the world: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Mt. Cho-Oyu. The Everest Base Camp trek further provides an immense opportunity to survey the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park, which hosts a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna, and explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world. Dissected by turbulent rivers and terraced by farming, the highland valleys of Solukhumbu offer some of the best high-altitude trekking in Nepal. Walking through the Sherpa villages of Namche Bazar, Thame, and Khumjung, trekkers can mingle with the cheerful, friendly Sherpas, explore the ancient Buddhist monasteries, and admire the rhododendron forests that bloom during springtime.
Highlight Overview of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Explore traditional Sherpa villages with an impressive view of Khumbu and monasteries of immense Buddhist culture and customs.
- Lovely rhododendron oaks and pine tree forest
- Walking into Everest base camp enclosed within world giant peaks and Khumbu Ice Falls
- A glimpse into the life of the “mountain people” living in the heart of the Himalayas
- A stunning and adventurous flight between Kathmandu to Lukla and explore world heritage sites.
- Luxury lodges in the high elevation of the world and experiencing the ethnic group of Nepal sherpa typical lifestyle.
- Climb Kalapatthar 5,550m from the viewpoint of Everest.