Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is the trip to the homeland of Nepal ethnic group Sherpa, the base camp of the world highest peak Mt. Everest (8,848m) and the world's longest glacier Khumbu glacier. Everest Luxury Trek is one of the grandest trekking in the world for unparalleled opportunity for the world list UNESCO cultural sightseeing into the scenic Sherpa homeland of the Khumbu Valley to stay in the finest local luxury lodges and experience the typical Himalayan lifestyle as well as the magnificent sceneries of the four of the world’s six highest of the world Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho-Oyu. Everest Base Camp trek further provides an immense opportunity to survey around the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park which hosts the variety of Himalayan flora and fauna and explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world. Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek begins with the cultural sightseeing tour of the historical and cultural monuments in Kathmandu – the temples, shrines, monasteries, stupas, markets, streets and monuments. An interesting flight to Hillary Airport at Lukla, featured in the National Geographic. Further, it will be a steep ascent to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Sherpas, where we are greeted by spectacular mountain vistas. Everest is the homeland of the Sherpas who are famous as the legendary mountain guides and climbers. Dissected by turbulent rivers and terraced by farming, the highland valleys of Solukhumbu offer some of the best high altitude trekking in Nepal. As the area is ringed by gigantic peaks, trekking here provides stunning close-up views of the mountains. Walking through the Sherpa villages of Namche Bazar, Thame and Khumjung, trekkers can mingle with the cheerful, friendly Sherpas, explore the ancient Buddhist monasteries and admire the rhododendron forests that bloom during spring time.
Highlight Overview of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Delightful and enjoyable adventure in the shade of world highest mountains.
- Exploring traditional Sherpa villages with an impressive view of Khumbu and monasteries of immense Buddhist culture and custom.
- Lovely rhododendron-oaks and pine tree forest
- Scenic flights to and from Lukla with amazing range of mountain views.
- Walking into Everest base camp enclosed within world giant peaks and Khumbu Ice Falls
- A glimpse into the life of the “mountain people” living in the heart of the Himalayas
- A stunning and adventurous flight between Kathmandu to Lukla and explore world heritage sites.
- The trekking path between luxurious lodges and experiences the typical lifestyle.
- Climb Katapatthar 5,550m the viewpoint of Everest.