Everest Three High Passes Treks (Renjo La, Cho-la, and Kongma-la) lie in the Khumbu Region of Nepal with the alpine pastures and Milk Lakes Gokyo Lake the abode of Lord Shiva. It is the physical demand of three spectacular high passes in one of the most scenically stunning areas of the Everest region. Everest Three Passes Trek is the ultimate high-altitude trek in the world’s most spectacular mountain terrain. It is undoubtedly tough – but the scenery provides more than ample rewards. The Everest High Pass trek is one of the finest mountain journeys you are ever likely to undertake in your lifetime. Three High Passes are justifiably but take you over three little-trekked passes – the Renjo La (5,340m), Cho-la (5,420m), and the Kongma La (5,545m) through the remote Bhote Koshi valley. While on this trek, you can see the outstanding and majestic views of Mt. Everest, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Amadablam, Lobuche, and many more mountains from Kalapathar and Gokyo-Ri top.
Everest Three High Passes Trek Highlight Overview
- Achieve five superb objectives all over 5,000 meters: the passes of Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La and the summits of Gokyo Ri and Kalapathar
- Trek in the more unspoiled valleys of the Khumbu approaching the Renjo La and Chukhung
- Stunning mountain Views of Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, and Cholatse, the Himalayan giants, in their full glory
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- An insight into the lives of the Sherpas
- Fascinating view of Khumbu Glacier and Icefall