Amphu Lapcha Pass Trek divides Nepal the most famous peak Mera peak and Island peak series that separates the Khumbu valley and Hongu Valley. It is not only the high Himalaya pass but also famous for historical sites i.e. monasteries and temples of an old, still unspoiled civilization which attracts the tourists of High Mountains. The trek starts in sub tropical and reaches heights of over 5,000m above the sea level. Amphu Labtsa Pass trek will lead us through barren, uninhabited areas, over glaciers and snow-covered mountain-passes. Mera Peak (6,476m/21,247ft) and Island Peak (6,189m/20,305ft) are two of the most popular trekking peaks in the Nepal Himalaya. Amphu Labtsa Pass Trek requires technically enhanced and experienced trekker to complete the trail. Amphu Lapcha Pass is through upper Hongu valley to Khumbu valley which needs technical climbing equipments and skilled trekker to use the equipments.
Highlight Overview of Amphu Lapcha Pass Trek
- Highest and technical trekking pass of Nepal Amphu Lapcha Pass
- Explore Hongu valley and Hongu Glacier
- Climbing the highest peak of Nepal Mera Peak and Island Peak
- Explore frozon lake and Pancha Pokhari (5 Lakes).
- Trekking experience in the Khumbu, Hinku and Imja valleys of the Himalayas
- Experience the Highland Sherpa culture, their traditions and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the magnificent Himalayan scenery of the world’s towering mountains i.e. Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Ama Dablam and several snow-capped peaks within Everest region.