Amphu Lapcha Pass Trek divides Mera peak and Island peak that separates the Khumbu valley and Hongu Valley. It is not only the high Himalayas pass but is also famous for historical sites, monasteries, and temples of an old, unspoiled civilization which attracts the tourists of the High Mountains. The trek starts in the sub-tropical and reaches over 5,000m above sea level. The Amphu Labtsa Pass trek will lead us through barren, uninhabited, over glaciers and snow-covered mountain passes. Mera Peak (6,476m/21,247ft) and Island Peak (6,189m/20,305ft) are two of the most popular trekking peaks in the Nepal Himalayas. Amphu Labtsa Pass Trek requires technically enhanced and experienced trekkers to complete the trail. Amphu Lapcha Pass is through the upper Hongu valley to Khumbu valley that needs technical climbing equipment and skilled trekkers to use the equipment.
Highlight Overview of Amphu Lapcha Pass Trek
- Highest and most technical trekking pass in Nepal Amphu Lapcha Pass
- Explore Hongu valley and Hongu Glacier
- Climbing the highest peak of Nepal Mera Peak and Island Peak
- Explore frozen lakes and Pancha Pokhari (5 Lakes).
- Trekking experience in the Khumbu, Hinku, and Imja valleys of the Himalayas
- Experience the Highland Sherpa culture, traditions, and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the magnificent Himalayan scenery of the world’s towering mountains Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Ama Dablam, and several snow-capped peaks within the Everest region.